for more cosplay candy, videos can be found here http://www.youtube.com/user/acksonl

Sep 9, 2011

what this is all about


Hello!

I suppose I should make it clear right here at the beginning, that this blog is going to be a kind of cosplay documentation of all of the outfits my friends at MSU and I have made so far and our plans for the future. I felt bad always spamming photos on FB when I know that the majority of my friends on their don't care/think it's really nerdy, so on this blog I will be mostly photo spamming shoots of us, as well as my favorite few from each con we attend/have attended, and maybe concepts/wip shots/planned shoots for the future.

I hope whoever ends up stumbling across this at least enjoys our attempts at making these ourselves. As the blog is titled, we have absolutely no idea what we're doing, especially when it comes to sewing the costumes ourselves. None of us have really any experience outside of these cosplay outfits with sewing machines/making clothes. Winging it so far has worked out reasonably enough! But I should mention that if any reader has any advice for us, we'd love to hear your input!

Aaand that's all for now, I think. Look for updates! We've got 4 cons under our belt already and three more planned for this year, so I will have plenty of photos to share very soon!


P.S.The domain name for this blog is subject to change, as is the name, seeing as I just wanted to start working on it and didn't care what I had to write down for either..  I'll be sure to warn any followers when it does change and provide what it's likely to change to if they care to know.

1 comment: